Jump to content
It is not easy to address the subject if you suspect that a woman is a victim of violence:
- Raise the issue by asking the questions gently and without questioning them.
- Respect her choice: if she doesn't want to talk about it, tell her that if she wants you are there.
- Listen to her, take what she tells you seriously and BELIEVE IT!
- Help her understand that she has no faults because the only culprit of violence is the one who commits it!
- Help her rebuild her self-confidence.
- Help her protect her and her children's well-being.
- Ensure maximum confidentiality and discretion.
- Do not judge her and avoid imposing advice on what to do: she will decide!
- Support his decisions and stay by his side: SAY ENOUGH is an act that requires a lot of STRENGTH and COURAGE.