In case of injuries and trauma >>

You have undergone aphysical assault with slaps, kicks or punches, have you been injured with blunt objects or have you sustained stab wounds?

Go to Nearest emergency room e get a report issued by the doctor on duty.

Or get a certificate from your doctor of trust or any other doctor who ascertains and documents what happened, date, time and circumstances. It will be a very important written test in the event of a criminal trial following a report of violence.

If you are still in danger >>

Call the police.


In any case, contact a Anti-violence center or call the number Anti-violence Woman - 1522:  you will get help and advice to decide how to proceed legally and how to protect you and your children.