Some general tips to protect yourself from violence >>
- Never underestimate the risk you run, and don't justify violent behavior in the name of love.
- Step away from the potentially violent environment and remember to be cautious.
- Share your story with the people you trust to be free to decide your life again.
- Collect and store evidence of threats or stalking (letters, tickets, telephone messages - threatening videos and photos, messages on facebook messengers, emails, times of stalking, etc.).
- Ask for help from a Anti-violence center. There you will meet women ready to support you and help you out of the tunnel of violence. You will receive FREE psychological support and / or legal advice. You will never be ALONE again! You can get out of violence, thousands of women have succeeded, you can too.
Share this article on social networks or via email!