The international group of the D.<i>i</i>.Re association was born with the aim of interact with the various European and world organizations on the issue of violence against women in a coordinated and continuous way.
Consisting of a dozen members of various anti-violence centers, the Group aims to represent and give visibility abroad to the D.i.RE Association, contributing to the understanding of the specific Italian reality.
The Group also contributes to reflection and development of policies to combat violence in conferences and meetings of various kinds.
D.<i>i</i>.Re activities at European level
- It is focal point of WAVE, Women Against Violence Europe, an organization that brings together 47 European countries. He has actively participated for 20 years in national conferences, working groups, campaigns and caucus meetings, the country report and the Newsletter
- Follows the activities ofEWL, European Women's Lobby, to which D.i.Re has been associated since 2009, in particular the work of the European Observatory against violence against women, an internal body of the federation.
- D.i.Re collaborated in the drafting of the Shadow Report of civil society for the GREVIO, Group of experts on violence against women of the Council of Europe, developed collectively together with many activists and Italian women.
Activities D.i.Re worldwide
- Join the International coordination of anti-violence centers constituted on the occasion of the First World Conference of Women's Shelters (First World Conference of Refugees) held from 8 to 11 September 2008 in Edmonton (Canada). He participated with his delegates at the World Conference of Anti-violence Centers in Washington (February 27 - March 1, 2012), Amsterdam (November 3/6 2015) and
Kaohsiung, Taiwan (5/8 November 2019) .
- Participate in Global Shelter data count, along with 44 countries around the world.
- He intervenes with his delegates at the CSW, United Nations Commission on the State of Women in New York, having obtained in 2014 the status of a non-governmental organization recognized by ECOSOC, the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.
- Public consultation for the evaluation of Directive 2012/29 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012
[Council of Europe - European Court of Human Rights]
- Shadow report for GREVIO (2018)
- Shadow report for GREVIO | english version (2018)
- Amicus curiae in the case of Kurt v. Austria (2020)
- Talpis case monitoring activities c. Italy with drafting of two interventions to the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe (2020)
- The change we want. Feminist proposals 25 years after Beijing (2020)
- Position Paper “The change we want. Feminist proposals 25 years post Beijing "(2020)
- D.<i>i</i>.Re and EuroMed Rights - Contribution to the report of the UN Special Rapporteur on violence (2020) - Submission
- D.<i>i</i>.Re and EuroMed Rights - Contribution to the report of the UN Special Rapporteur on violence (2020) - Input DiRe
- Relationship on the implementation of the Beijing Platform of Action Five-year survey: 2009-2014. What has really been done in Italy (2014)
- Suggested List of Issues Prior to Reporting Relating to Issues. Submitted by “Italian civil society organizations for CEDAW "(2021)
- Translation of the observations of Italy in response to the joint communication (OL ITA 5/2018) by two of the special procedures of the United Nations dated 22 October 2018
- Letter to the United Nations Special Rapporteur and to the Working Group on Discrimination against Women with respect to the Observations of Italy in response to the joint communication (OL ITA 5/2018)
- Questionnaires on eliminating violence against women and girls (2019)
- Survey on Anti-rights attacks against women's human rights in UNECE Region (2019)
- Final Factsheet Violence Against Women & Girls (2019)
- Second CEDAW shadow report (2017)
- First CEDAW Shadow Report (2011)
[OSCE - ODIHR]
- WAVE manual. Gender neutral policies and practices: strategies to address this threat to specialized support services for women (2021)
- Questionnaire of D.i.Re and Wave on promoting women's rights and applying the Istanbul Convention
- WAVE manual. "The Strength-Based, Needs-Led Approach, its origins, development and application" (2020)