The Protocol D.i.Re-Anci (Italian Municipal Associations) undertakes to collaborate to promote and develop actions, projects or initiatives aimed at preventing and combating male violence against women, implementing awareness and information actions on gender violence.
Il signed protocol the 20 may 2013 provides for the establishment of technical round tables that involve all the actors concerned to verify the possibility of concretely supporting women victims of violence and their children and daughters.
Il March 20, the Guidelines for the intervention and construction of a network between the Anti-violence Centers and the Social Services of the Municipalities, with the aim of increasing understanding of the dynamics of violence and enabling the development of effective responses to the problem with a view to protecting victims.
- ANCI protocol - D.i.Re (PDF)
- Press Release: ANCI Protocol - D.i.Re, the two keywords prevention and awareness against violence against women (25/03/2013)
- Press Conference invitation for the presentation of the Guidelines for the intervention and construction of a network between the Anti-violence Centers and the Social Services of the Municipalities (20/03/2014)
- D.i.Re - Anci. Male violence against women. Guidelines for the intervention and construction of a network between the Social Services of the Municipalities and the Anti-violence Centers. Rome, March 2014.
Initiatives to disseminate the Protocol and the Guidelines
- ANCI Toscana signs the Memorandum of Understanding with the Coordination of Anti-violence Centers of Tuscany (10/03/2015)
- ANCI Emilia Romagna and anti-violence Centers: now it is also implemented in Emilia Romagna (02/10/2014)
- Sicily: ANCI Sicily signs the Memorandum of Understanding (25/11/2014)
- ANCI Abruzzo: an initiative to disseminate the Guidelines
- Sassari adheres to the ANCI-Di.i.Re protocol (21/06/2014)
- Rende (Calabria) signs the ANCI Protocol-D.i.Re
- Lucca, Massarosa and Seravezza sign the Anci national protocol (6-7 / 2014)
- Fidenza signs the ANCI protocol-D.i.Re (25 / 11 / 2014)